Total Pageviews

Arsip Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Aku Pemilik Rumah Demokrasi Negeriku

Aku bernama rakyat aku pemilik rumah demokrasi negeriku oleh karenya aku diharuskan'memilih pemimpin sekaligus wakilku tanpa malu mereka...

fanspage

Followers

Populer Bulan ini

true love

I'm sorry to make you regret
because of my presence in your life
maybe I'll be happy
if I see you happy always
with someone you love
although I have to feel pain

love does not have to have
indeed love the way we experience is not as smooth as
like what we expect
let unrequited love
although I have to pass this love
only for merely a dream

because I'm sure of one thing
true love to hear what is not said
understand what is not in the clear
because love does not come from the lips, tongue
or of the mind, but he comes from the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment